How To Set Up An Electric FireplaceWritten by Wilfred Weihe
An electrical fireplace brings the appeal and atmosphere of a real fireplace to your house. You may also create a layer above your electric fireplace heater if you wish one. Stick to these steps to set up an electric fireplace in your house.
Things You will require:
- electric fireplace kit
- Glass cleaner
- Clean cloth
- Select where you want to set up the electric fireplace. This should be near a regular 120 volt electrical outlet.
- Lay out each of the parts of your fireplace kit so they can be put together. Typically, the bottom comes preassembled in a fire-place kit.
- Stand the cabinet, the wooden exterior part of the fireplace, contrary to the wall where the electrical fireplace will be positioned.
- Position the firebox into your wood cabinet and plug in the cable.
- Stick to the instructions which came with the fireplace package. You will need to install the liner, if one has been added with your electric fireplace heater.
- Put the logs into the fireplace opening and switch on the switch for an instant to make sure the logs function.
- Attach on the glass front of the fireplace unit and set up any extratrim.
Suggestions & Warnings
- best electric fireplace heaters can also be fitted inside a mobile home or high rise apartment due to the fact no ventilation is needed.
- Several electrical fire-places have an integrated fan that will spread the heat more effectively.